Every day, I encounter a new challenge to the idea that things can and should be open and real.

Be it social, political, or personal, serious or trivial -- every time, I ponder the implications.

I hope you'll join me in the conversation!


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Being There


I won’t be posting for a few days, while I reconnect with some good friends and with a good place, Asheville, North Carolina.


All the email, phone calls, tweets and letters in the world can’t replace the warm blooded glory of being there. When all the children are totaled, we’ll have five girls under five; 3 incredible husbands (one each, mind you); and 48 hours of time together, precious time……………


I look forward to bringing back some good authenticity observations from this trip. Oh yes, and some stories about the pleasures of a weekend in America’s Number 1 craft beer city should round it out nicely as well. Sometimes craft beer connects with good story telling. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

kitchengeeking said...

I was just down in Asheville/Hendersonville for a quick overnight trip a few weeks ago. It was my first time down in that part of the world and it was absolutely gorgeous! Have a great trip, tell me all about the beer and food (I missed most of that on my jaunt).